Monday, November 30, 2009

IM WAT_CHING UU

 
Cameras, cameras everywhere, watching over me all the time.
I swipe my ID to get into school buildings. I use one of the computers in the lab, and my traces are left behind. All of the online activies I do are easily accessible. I erase cookies or temporary Internet files yet I can't completey erase everything. Credit card I use, emails I write, things I shop online.. everything.
Even Facebook is about surveilling your friends' activites. Facebook stalking, I say, is happening actually.
 
Just using my debit or credit card can tell a lot of things. Supplies I get, and food store i frequently use can describe a lot from me. It can tell anything, anything. It can lead to cyber crime. It's that easy.
 
There is no privacy. After since everything turned into digital, people leave some kind of trace here and there.
And there are companies that deal with those data for good purpose and other companies that abuse, in contrary. The term "Identity theft" is no longer sci-fi to contemporary culture. But humanity can't go back without technology yet they are watched, controlled, hypnotized as a result.
 
Is there  a way to prevent ourselves from being surveilled? Maybe when i move to Alaska, wait no.
I'll still use my credit card. Hmm. I guess not.
There is no way.
 
 
YOU ARE ALWAYS WATACHED OVER. WHO WATCHES OVER THE WATCHMEN.

No comments: